Drop Off Policies
- At delivery, you assume possession of, and responsibility for all rental products ordered.
- Our delivery service consists of delivering your rental equipment to a front driveway or sidewalk. Any deliveries involving stairs, elevators, or pathways with large obstacles that could prevent easy access to the drop-off locations, or excessive distances from our truck will be billed at the discretion of the delivery driver. (We are happy to offer deliveries with set-up, but need to be scheduled in advance – not at the time of delivery. )
- It is your responsibility to receive, inspect and count every product delivered.
- You are also responsible for reviewing and understanding operating instructions included with some rental items.
- You will be asked to sign the delivery paperwork to confirm that all of the items on the rental order have been delivered and are in working order.
- Immediately report any problems regarding your rental items.
Pickup Responsibilities and Guidelines:
- Place all products in the pre-designated pickup location. Be sure to return all racks, hangers, boxes, bags, and other packing materials.
- Rinse plates and place them in the crates provided.
- Place glasses upside-down in the glass racks or boxes provided.
- Rinse all flatware/utensils and place them in the tub(s) provided.
- Shake out food crumbs and debris from all linens. To prevent mildew, please air dry all damp linens before placing them in the bags.
- Please check your order before the driver arrives to ensure all items are present.
- If you or your onsite contact is not present at the appointed pickup time, the pickup product counts will be final. Any missing items will be billed accordingly.
- For outdoor events, equipment should be stacked and protected from weather to avoid damages.
- Labor or cleaning charges will apply if equipment is not ready or clean at the time of pickup.
- If anything did not work well or meet your expectations, please communicate this information to our staff.
Please Note: All client responsibilities also apply to customer pickup order
STANDARD DELIVERY: Our standard delivery and pickup is Monday – Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. The standard fee for this service is based on the city we are delivering to for your event. We do offer delivery to Zion, Springville, Cedar City, Brian Head, Mesquite and more.
AFTER HOURS: Deliveries and pickups can be scheduled outside of our regular business hours or on Sundays for an additional fee. We understand that some locations have specific timing requirements and we will do our best to accommodate you for your event. The pricing for this service is based on the time, location and size of your order. Rates may also be higher for non-standard deliveries such as those that are are for specific times, before or after hours.
Please call 435-688-7368 (RENT) or
Email@ firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Set up & Take Down
Setup and teardown of certain items are already included in the rental price: stage, dance floor and tents. For an additional fee, we can setup or teardown tables and chairs for your event. This service must be arranged with St George Party Rentals prior to your delivery or pickup.
Set up will be performed at the same time as delivery and a clear site map or personal instruction will be required.
$100 security deposit is required on all orders. Deposit is non- refundable and applied to your balance. Payment in full is required before delivery. Cancellations within 72 hours of date out will be charged at 50% of cost.